€15,00 – €30,00
DucksFoot, is a famous Australian breeding variety of unknown parents and with a curious mutation that causes the leaflets to be united at the base, forming a leaf similar to a duck’s foot, hence its name.
It’s got a flowering period of 10 to 12 weeks and an incense aroma, which make it one of the favourite varieties of guerrilla growers and those users who want some discretion from prying eyes.
Note: Variety suitable for breeding projects
- Genetics: Ducksfoot F5
- Format: Regular
- Type: Stabilized Pinnatofidofilla Mutation.
- Structure: Bushy / Compact
- Aroma: Incense / Woods
- Indoor Flowering: 10 to 12 Weeks
- Outdoor Flowering: mid-October – early-November
- Yield: Medium – High
- THC: High
- Indica / Sativa: Unknown.